Prega News: One step urine HCG pregnancy test
Now the rush-hush visit to a doctor to know if you are expecting or not is over. With Prega news Pregnancy Kit, you can get to know the results in just 5 minutes without stepping out of your house. All you need to do is add two drops of urine in the pregnancy tester, wait for a few minutes and check. That's all!
For accurate results take care of following points:
- Store the kit in the refrigerator.
- Before conducting the test, bring it to room temperature.
- The kit can be used as soon as you miss the first day of your period.
- First morning sample is considered better than at any time of the day.
- Avoid too much liquid intake before the test as it can interfere with producing reliable results.
- Read the instructions carefully written on pregnancy test kit. The results can be easily interpreted.
- Two bands means positive, one means negative and no band means the result is invalid.
- If the result is positive, consult a gynecologist.
- If no band appears, it possibly suggests you have low of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), the pregnancy hormone.
- In such conditions, you must repeat the test after 72 hours.
- After use, discard the kit.
- Instant, accurate and reliable results
- One-step and easy to use
- Detects pregnancy even if the hCG level is as low as 20mlU/l
The kit contains 1 test device(card), 1 dropper.